ENVE's SES 7.8C TL Enve Alloy Hub Wheelset features their fastest carbon fiber Smart ENVE System aero wheels yet. It's designed specifically for experienced triathletes and road racers seeking maximum aero performance and stability. The front rim is 71mm deep and 29mm wide while the rear rim is 80mm deep and 27.5 mm wide. The dissimilar rim geometries improve the efficiency of the airflow in the system of bike frame and wheels. The SES 7.8C also features ENVE's latest molded in carbon fiber brake track texture and tubeless compatibility.
The SES 7.8C Wheelset comes with a Tubeless Kit (Clincher only), Skewers 100/130mm, Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano or Campy), Brake pads 8mm (SRAM/Shimano), Valve Extenders (75mm set), an Accessory Bag, Wheel Manual, and a Wheelbuild Card.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Rim Depth: 71mm / 78mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm /19mm (internal), 29mm / 27.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Axles: QR.
- Hubs: RD ENVEC RIM, alloy.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray; Radial/2X.
- Spoke Count: 20/24.
- Max. Rider Weight: N/A.
- Claimed Weight: 1764g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5-year warranty; Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee.