ENVE's SES 4.5C Enve Alloy Hub Wheelset is a mid-depth everyday cycling race wheelset optimized for road cyclists and triathletes. Its refined shape and construction yields better acceleration, cornering, impact resistance, and weight savings.
This wheelset includes skewers 100/130mm, Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano or Campy), Rim Strip, Valve Extenders (45mm set), Accessory Bag, Wheel Manual, and a Wheelbuild Card.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Rim Depth: 48mm (front), 56mm (rear).
- Rim Width: 18.5mm/17mm (internal), 27mm/25.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: .
- Hubs: RD ENVE Alloy.
- Axles: QR.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray; radial (front), 2x (rear).
- Spoke Count: 20/24.
- Claimed Weight: 1,550g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5-year warranty; Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.