Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Race or train in luxury.
Life on the Riviera is romanticised for a reason, and the De Soto Men's Riviera Tri Short provides the same luxury that has made the Riviera famous. Blending technical fabrics for a high-performance, high-comfort bottom, these shorts received some slight upgrades over previous versions. Things like a 1" longer inseam, a seamless inner thigh to eliminate friction, a 3" Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg band, and a brand new 6mm Clasico Integrated Seat Pad. The Riviera is geared towards all-out performance, whether in racing or training, and all day comfort.
- Advanced construction combines technical fabrics for the ultimate in performance, comfort, and fit.
- Mid-rise waistband with an adjustable drawstring.
- Dual Waterlid™ pockets are hydrodynamic and provide much-needed storage solutions.
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad offers more stretch and added comfort over the previous Ceramico pad.
- Inseam length: Small – 9", Medium – 9.5", Large – 10", X-Large – 10.5".
- Not recommended for repeated use in chlorinated pools.
Other styles of this product are available.
Low as $133.19