Nelmezzo RoS — your spring and fall do-everything jersey
This jersey has a double-layer fabric that keeps more wind out than your traditional jersey, yet has no membrane so still has some airflow to maximize breathability. In Italian, Nelmezzo means 'in the middle,' which perfectly describes this jersey. Designed for rain or shine, dry or wet weather, the Nelmezzo is extremely versatile for spring and fall riding. The
tighter weave and new Nano Flex Xtra Dry make this all but waterproof: you can wear it by itself on wet roads or in light
rain/mist, although in actual rain you will likely still reach for a rain shell.
- Rated for 12°-20°C/ 54°-68°F
- New Nano Flex Xtra Dry low-air-permeability water-repellent
dual-face knit fabric
- Warmer than a normal thermal jersey but more breathable
than a windproof jacket
- Double-face fabric with polyester inside and nylon outside
for excellent moisture transfer
- Easy-sliding YKK® Vislon® zipper
- 3 rear pockets plus covered key pocket
- 360° reflective detailing
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.