Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Super Record 11 cassette is the ideal balance or titanium and nickle chromed steel construction, offering excellent performance and durability at an amazingly low weight.
- 5 smallest cogs are a durable nickle chromed steel
- 6 largest cogs are lightweight titanium
- Updated tooth profile for flawless performance with the Super Record 11 speed chain
- Redesigned carrier for titanium cogs is lighter and stiffer
- Includes alloy lockring
- 11 - 23 (11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23)
- 11 - 25 (11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25); 184 grams
- 12 - 25 (12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25)
- 12 - 27 (12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27); 205 grams
- 12 - 29 (12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26, 29); 220 grams
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Extra cog maximizes efficiency
6 of 8 customers found this review helpful.
I have a 11-23 and switched from 10speed, the 18 cog filled a gap and provides smooth transition for climbing medium hills. Great product
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.