Extreme Winter Cycling Glove
For frigid conditions, the 45Nrth Sturmfist 3 defends hands against cold air, wind, and moisture and retains warmth with a three-finger design.
This three-finger glove keeps it snug inside with a recycled Merino wool-blend lining inside a water and wind resistant shell fabric on the back hand and an AX Suede G-Series synthetic leather palm, complemented with Aerogel insulation to keep your grip nice and toasty. The whole package is protected with PrimaLoft® Cross Core™ insulation so there's no chill too harsh to keep you from the rides you love.
- Conductive synthetic leather in the index and thumb for touch-screen compatibility
- Pre-curved fingers put the glove in a natural hand position that is ideal for handlebars
- Long adjustable cuff
- Infinite hook-and-loop wrist cinch allows for custom fit
- Able to fit Risør glove as a liner
- Suggested for temperatures of 10°F (-12°C) to 30°F (-1°C)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.