Zipp's legendary aerodynamic innovation gets a cutting edge makeover.
The Zipp 808 NSW tubeless disc wheelset brings the tried and true deep dish aerodynamic rim profile to the bleeding edge of road cycling technology. This is the wheelset every owner of a disc-brake road bike has been waiting for.
The 808 NSWs are now tubeless ready, opening the door to all of the benefits that tubeless road tires offer: supple, responsive road feel, better traction in all weather conditions, fantastic cornering, puncture protection, and the elimination of pesky pinch flats.
Keeping with Zipp's heritage, the tubeless disc 808 wheelset is also imbued with the company's most innovative technologies. ABLC™ Sawtooth™ dimples reduce high yaw drag and improve stability, and ImPress™ graphics are printed into the carbon, allowing the dimples to function properly. They also give the 808 NSWs a sleek, stealthy aesthetic that is sure to impress.
The Zipp 808 wheelset features best-in-class aerodynamics and crosswind stability. The 82mm rim depth and scientifically developed profile assure that you will cut through the air like a hot knife through butter, and stay upright when the conditions get dicey.
The rim's 19mm internal width is optimized for 25mm tires, and newly engineered internal ridges guarantee an excellent interface between the tire bead and the rim. The new 808 wheelset comes tubeless ready from Zipp's Indianapolis factory, with tape and valve pre-installed to make at-home setup simpler.
The tubeless disc 808 NSWs feature Zipp's Cognition hubset, renowned for its axial clutch technology and near-instant engagement to maximize power transfer. The hubs are proven to reduce drag by disengaging the ratchet mechanism when coasting, cutting the amount of friction in half compared to typical three-pawl hubs.
If you are looking for a cutting edge tubeless disc wheelset for your road bike, backed by years of industry experience, research and science, the new version of 808 NSWs are calling.
- The legendary aerodynamic pedigree of Zipp 808 rims
- Industry-leading crosswind stability thanks to the rim profile and ABLC™ Sawtooth™ dimpled carbon
- Tubeless ready: comes with valve stems and tape straight from the factory
- 19mm internal rim width optimized for 25mm tubeless road tires
- A Newly designed rim profile featuring internal ridges optimized for tubeless tire/rim interface
- Zipp's cognition hubset with best-in-class engagement and power transfer with half the drag
- Centerlock disc brake for ultimate stopping power (centerlock lock ring not included)
- Wheels include a Zipp QR skewer, wheel bag, tubeless valve and rim tape installed, thru axle caps, and a freehub spacer
- Handmade in Indianapolis, USA
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.