Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
404 error: peloton not found.
With Zipp's dedication to AeroBalance™, they redesigned the NSW 404 to provide tubeless compatibility with greater aerodynamic efficiency and reduced side force, as well with Zipp's Cognition hubset for increased durability and less drag. The 404 NSW, with a rim depth of 58mm, is designed for road cyclists and triathletes looking for increased speed and stability.
Redesigned for 2018, the 404 NSW features an all new tubeless ready, wider rim shape, measuring 19mm inside to integrate the wider tubeless-ready tires into the wheel's aerodynamics. This newer, more efficient shape still carries along Zipp's ShowStopper™ textured brake track and ABLC Sawtooth dimple technology, providing consistent and powerful braking in all conditions with best-in-class aerodynamic performance.
Down below, Zipp's Cognition™ 77/177 hubset features Axial Clutch technology, delivering lightweight, efficient pedaling with reduced drag while coasting. The pro-proven 77/177 hubset features optimized hub flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX-Sprint spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness while improving durability.
- Redesigned for the ultimate in performance, providing best-in-class aero efficiency and stability.
- Tubeless ready rim designed for optimal fit with modern wider tires.
- ShowStopper™ textured brake surface for all-condition performance.
- Handcrafted in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 58mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: .
- Hubs: Cognition 77/177 with Axial Clutch™.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim secure lock.
- Spoke Count: 18 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Two year.
- Claimed Weight: 1,620g set / 738g front / 882g rear.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.