The Polar V800 GPS Watch is a fully-featured multi-sport watch, with specific profiles for running, cycling, and swimming, as well as including a Bluetooth® heart-rate strap for measuring performance with precision. Behind the Gorilla glass watch crystal and aluminum / stainless steel case, a built-in accelerometer and barometer help measure metrics like running cadence, indoor swimming pace / distance, and altitude.
The V800 isn't just a training-specific watch, however. It also features 24/7 activity tracking for logging exercise levels throughout the day, including calories burned, steps taken, and sleep duration. When connected to a smartphone, Smart Notifications push call, message, and social media notifications to the watch display for easy-to-see alerts while training.
Claimed weight is 79 g. Includes heart-rate strap and USB data / charging cable.
- Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
- Smart notifications from calls, messages, and social media apps
- Sport-specific profiles for running, swimming, cycling, and multisport
- 24/7 activity tracking including active time, calories burnt, steps, distance, and sleep
- Running race predictor for 5k, 10k, half marathon, and full marathon
- Wireless data upload to Polar Flow app
- GPS location recording
- Heart-rate strap included
- Smart Coaching: Fitness tests, training load measurement, and recovery calculator
- 8 MB flash memory
- 13 hour battery life in training mode
- 50 hour battery life in GPS low-power mode
- Water-resistant to 30 meters