Revamped staple provides warmth and comfort in trying conditions
Meet the better-than-ever Men's Merino 250 Base Layer Crew.
Smartwool has updated this 100% Merino wool fan-favorite with a new fit to improve functionality.
The heavier, softer, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions.
Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams and a flatlock seam construction helps prevent chafing.
Add one of these best-in-class base layers to your winter wardrobe and experience the difference the next time you go skiing, hiking, climbing, or biking.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 276 g = 9.74 oz
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.