Light it up.
Light and Motion's lights are designed to enhance the ride quality and experience by increasing visibility on the road, and this Commuter Combo is a testament to that. Combining two of their best-selling offerings, this package includes the Urban 1000 front light and the Vis 180 Pro rear light.
Up front, the Urban 1000 provides up to 1000 lumens of illumination Ã¢â‚¬â€œ now with Light and Motion's SafePulse beam technology. The Urban 1000 and Vis 180 Pro maximize visibility and safety with its innovative amber side lighting, enhancing visibility from the side for a full 360Ã‚Âº range of light when used with the Vis 180 rear light. Both lights feature the highest rated CREE LED's, certified to the FL-1 standard. Waterproof and weatherproof for all-weather reliability and submersible up to 1 meter.
- Contains Urban 1000 front light and Vis 180 Pro rear light.
- Lumen output: 1000 (Urban 1000), 150 (Vis 180 Pro).
- CREE LED.
- Output certified to FL-1 standard.
- SafePulse Beam maximizes visibility by enhancing driver's depth perception.
- Lights designed to create an effective range of light covering 360Ã‚Âº.
- Recharges via Micro-USB cable.
- Includes: Quick release handlebar mount, Seat post mount, Micro-USB charging cable.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Lights are used to make bike visible to others during daytime rides on the road and bike trails. The 1000 front light is operated in pulse mode (setting 4). Battery life has been good for a 70 mile ride so far. I normally charge overnight. Others have commented that the pulse modes of both lights make the bike highly visible. Have not tried the 1000 light for night riding. The charge port cover attachments could be more robust for regular use.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.