Say Hello To Your Dream MTB Wheels
If you've ever ripped Blue Ridge Mountains trails in Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee, you know the steep, rocky nonsense that you have to put your bike through. This environment is where the Industry Nine Hydra Enduro S Carbon 29" Wheelset was born. Based in Asheville, North Carolina, Industry Nine employs some of America's best MTB wheel builders who are also seasoned single track shredders.
The Hydra S Carbon series represents a long-standing call from riders looking to pair the lively and durable Hydra S hub platform with I9's proven carbon rim technology. At the heart of the Hydra S Carbon family lies the insanely fast engaging Hydra laced to 28 straight-pull steel spokes. I9's 31mm carbon rim features hookless technology that mates with modern aggressive tires capable of handling the most demanding conditions.
The Enduro 305 features I9's exceptional 6 pawl HYDRA freehub body, which has 690 points of engagement (P.O.E.). This is the number of points at which a rear hub's ratchet mechanism engages per revolution of the cassette.
The wheelset is also a remarkably light 1765g, so weight is not sacrificed for durability.
The wheelset comes pretaped with valve stems included.
If you are looking for the best upgrade possible for your bike, look no further. The Hydra S carbon outperforms its competitors and comes in at a lower price point. Case closed.
- 28 Hole S-Series — "S" is for steel, and in this case, the spokes. A high-performance 28h hub and straight-pull spoke system but in a more conventional, approachable, and economical package.
- 6 Pawl HYDRA Freehub Body — Our groundbreaking 690 P.O.E. Hydra Freehub body engages every .52 degrees yielding exceptional control.
- Lifetime Warranty — Complete system wheel warranty coverage against defects on your carbon wheelset for as long as you own them.
- Tubeless-ready, and ideal for tires ranging from 2.3 - 2.8in in width.
- Full carbon rims weighing only 480g each.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.