In 2010 Castelli introduced the Gabba to the pros and changed
the way pros race in the rain. And cold. And ride in training. Every
other performance cyclist soon saw the need for a Gabba in their wardrobe.
fourth-generation Gabba started with a clean slate to make
a significant upgrade. That involved moving it to near waterproof
levels, which meant developing a new exclusive GORE-TEX
INFINIUM™ fabric. The front-facing fabric warmer has
a light brushing, while the rear-facing fabrics are lighter yet more
water repellent than the previous Gabba.
- The 4th generation of the Gabba from the inventors of the Gabba
- Now more waterproof than ever
- Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 205 Warm
brushed waterproof fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces
for extra stretch and breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind
and rain protection
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed
with gloved hands
- Dropped tail with large black reflective panel
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.