The weapon of choice.
Turning to nature in their pursuit for speed, Zipp's 858 NSW Disc Brake Wheelset features their Sawtooth™ rim profile. With their Hyperfoil™ nodes along the rim, this carbon fiber disc-brake specific rim features a variable rim depth of 77/82mm, providing reduced aero drag and improving crosswind stability. Down below, their Cognition Disc hubset provides a lightweight, fast-rolling Center Lock-compatible hubset with their Axial Clutch technology. Reducing drag by disengaging the ratchet mechanism when coasting, this system delivers lower drag for improved performance.
The Zipp 858 NSW Disc Brake Wheelset includes Zipp's Tangente titanium black skewers, valve extenders, individual wheel bags, Tangente tubes (700x20-28mm), rim tape (700x20mm), and zipp thru-axle end caps to fit 12x100, 15x100, and 12x142mm dropouts.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 77/82mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal), 23.7mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock.
- Hubs: Cognition disc.
- Front Axle: Quick release, thru-axle compatible.
- Rear Axle: Quick release, thru-axle compatible.
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray J-bend.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim® Secure Lock.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year.