My oh my.
Zipp's Nest Research and Development Department took in their golden 303 wheelset and turned out one that was pure magic. Using a revised carbon layup that was dialed-in by pro riders hammering over the famous cobbles of the Arenberg Forest, the Zipp 303 NSW Carbon Clinchers are the lightest and strongest 303s yet. An updated ABLC SawTooth dimpling pattern provides even better aero efficiency and crosswind stability, and ImPress graphics make an aesthetically subtle but significant upgrade performance-wise by printing the logos directly onto the wheel so the work of the aerodynamic dimpling is unaffected unlike with traditional wheel decals.
It's not just the rims that passed through The Nest's speed-multiplying program either. The 24 front and rear Sapim CX-Ray spokes are laced to an improved Cognition Disc hubset that features uses Axial Clutch technology that reduces drag by using a magnet-operated 36-tooth freehub mechanism that disengages when coasting. It also features star-shaped flanges out back along with a scalloped hub shell on the front that serves to reduce the loads placed on the bearings for extended longevity and smoothness. And, since the Cognition Disc hubs feature Center Lock rotor compatibility, you'll be able to stop on a dime, scrub speed at the last second, and perfectly maintain your position through corners with ease in all terrains, and all conditions.
Includes Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer, individual wheel bags, tubeless valves (factory installed), tubeless rim tape (factory installed), valve core removal tool, Cognition thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100, and 12x142 dropouts, and a 11-to-10 speed freehub body spacer.
- 45mm-deep aerodynamically optimized wheel with road tubeless and disc brake compatibility.
- ABLC SawTooth dimpling pattern for even better aero efficiency and crosswind stability.
- ImPress graphics print logos directly onto the wheel so the work of the aerodynamic dimpling is unaffected.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Tubeless clincher.
- Rim Depth: 45mm.
- Rim Width 21mm (internal), 28.9mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock.
- Hubs: Cognition Disc.
- Front Axle: Quick Release, thru-axle compatible with included 12x100 or 15x100 caps..
- Rear Axle: Quick Release, thru-axle compatible with included 12x142 cap.
- Skewers: Tangente Quick Release Skewers.
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray J-Bend.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim Secure Lock.
- Spoke Count: 24 Front and Rear.
- Max. Rider Weight: 250lbs.
- Claimed Weight: 720g front, 810g rear, 1530g set.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great Wheels - and better be at this price
0 of 8 customers found this review helpful.
Great look, come with two really cool wheel bags. Roll nicely. Are they worth the money? You decide.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.