Time's Xpro 15 features a new carbon body and a more powerful structure for optimal transfer power from cyclist to the road. Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area of 725mm2. The hollow titanium spindle and CeramicSpeed bearings deliver low weight and increase pedal efficiency. The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. The redesigned Iclic system offers a more positive engagement and enhances comfort.
Features & Specs:
- Axle: Hollow titanium axle.
- Bearings: Ceramic bearings.
- Cleats: ICLIC Cleats. Free foot, angular and lateral freedom.
- Contact surface area: 725 mm2.
- Materials: Light carbon body.
- Stack height: 13, 5mm.
- Release angle: 2,5 mm, 0 mm.
- Tension: 3 different settings of carbon blade.
- Threading: 9/16 - 20 inch.
- Weight: 174,6kg/pair.