The modern Pista Floor Pump preserves the beautiful aesthetics of Silca's original, but improves on the design in some very important ways while including a softshell travel bag. The gauge has been updated to a much higher precision +/-3% accuracy (compared to the original +/-5%) while adding reinforcement to the base which protects the gauge from damage and impact.
The modern Pista handle is a near reincarnation of the original 1962 Bakelite handle with the two hose grooves that allowed the pump to lay as flat as possible in the trunk of a car or in a drawer. For this handle, the team at Silca has specified Ash for it’s incredible strength and stability, which allows the wood to be CNC-machined to even tighter tolerances. Full metal construction ensures a lifetime of flawless performance and reliability. The steel barrel and piston shaft are upgrades in quality and durability from the previous Pista designs adding linear glide busings for ultimate smoothness; while the slightly enlarged foot guarantees improved stability without sacrificing portability.
- Durable, high strength steel barrel construction.
- Compact Ash wood handle with hose guides.
- High-efficiency Silca leather plunger piston design for optimal durability and efficiency.
- Brass check-valve assembly.
- Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck for versatile pumping.
- Push-on alloy Presta chuck with bleeder valve.
- Rated to 220 PSI.
- Includes 600D nylon and canvas softshell travel bag.