The winning side.
With Shimano's new Dura-Ace ST-R9120 Shifter/Hydraulic Brake Caliper, Shimano managed to improve on their already amazing best-in-class mechanical shifter. Featuring Shimano's first-ever Dura Ace Disc Brake, this side-specific offering features a redesigned internal shift unit that improves overall shifting performance and shortens the lever stroke needed. Beyond that, the shifters benefit from an ergonomic redesign, resulting in a sublimely comfortable feel in the hands.
With the R9170 Hydraulic Calipers, Shimano's launched their first Dura-Ace level disc brake caliper. Bringing Ice-Tech technology back, this road-specific caliper features Flat Mount compatibility and the maximum in braking performance, reliability, and modulation to meet the needs of serious racing.
This Dura-Ace ST-R9120 Shifter/Hydraulic Brake Caliper is side specific and includes only one Left or Right shifter/brake caliper.
- Claimed weight: Shifters – 505 grams, Brake Calipers – 256 gram.
- Redesigned Dura Ace Shift levers feature improved ergonomics and redesigned shift unit.
- Redesigned shift unit improves front shifting performance and shortens lever stroke.
- Redesign of front system works in tandem with new Front Derailleur.
- Comfortable grip and operation from improved ergonomics.
- Customizable and precise lever operation.
- Expanded reach adjustment range to 14mm.