In a perfect world, you'd be able to easily swap out parts based on what kind of riding you feel like doing that day. But guess what? In a less-than-perfect world, for you Rotor designed the BB3024 for your BB30 shell to accommodate your cranks with a 24mm axle. The BB 4224 is the "yes" component to "Is this compatible with my BB30 bottom bracket for a 24mm axle?"
- Designed to work with BB30 bottom brackets.
- Compatible with 68mm road shells.
- Steel bearings.
- 100% CNC-machined 7075 aluminum.
- Labyrinth seals prevent bearing contamination.
- Designed to work with Rotor and Shimano 24mm cranksets.
- Claimed weight: 119 grams.