The over-achieving aero performer.
Combining Rolf Prima's wind-cutting paired spoke technology with their Delta rim profile, the Ares4 7.0 Carbon Wheelset is both feather light and incredibly responsive. With 42mm of depth and 26mm of width, the wheelset provides exceptional aero performance – especially when paired with the modern wider road tires.
With Rolf Prima's XST5.5 hubset, this version of the Ares4 is compatible with Center Lock Disc rotors for all-season, all-condition braking. Inside, Enduro's Zer0 Ceramic Bearings keep the hubset spinning effortlessly. New for 2018, Rolf Prima's T2 High Engagement drive mechanism for even faster engagement.
The Rolf Prima Ares4 Disc Carbon Clincher Wheelset includes rim strips, valve extender, and a QR set when applicable.
- Built in the USA.
- An ideal all-around wheel for triathlon or road racing or training.
- 42mm deep carbon fiber rim.
- Center Lock Disc-compatible hubset provides all season, all condition braking.
- Claimed weight: 1,495g wheelset.
- Also available with rim brake-compatible TdF5.5 hubs.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 42mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal), 26mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock rotors.
- Hubs: XST5.5 (Center Lock) w/ T2 High Engagement & Enduro Zer0 Ceramic Bearings.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Sapim Bladed CX-Ray.
- Spoke Count: 20 front and rear.
- Claimed Weight: 690g front, 805g rear, 1,495g set.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years.