Focus On What Really Matters — Swimming Without Limitations.
The combination of innovative technologies makes the new Orca Men's Alpha the most elastic wetsuit on the market. The obvious choice for Natural Swimmers, those who have a background in swimming and have a good swimming technique. Featuring the ultimate seal collar, wetsuit-shedding Hydrolite, and even Feel the Water power you can enjoy every second of your swim.
The Alpha wetsuit uses 0.88 Free technology for ultimate flexibility in the water. This high-quality neoprene requires 90% less strength to stretch than conventional neoprene, with immediate recovery. A layer of exclusive Yamamoto 44 fabric is 1.5mm thick, allowing for supreme stretchability that will allow you to perform your best. Meanwhile, Yamamoto 40 technology is the best neoprene on the market, requiring 72% less force than conventional neoprene. Super Composite Skin treatment has become the benchmark for coating wetsuits, reducing friction, and increasing speed in the water. Orca even uses the latest Nano SCS for an even lower drag co-efficient, ensuring the fastest swim possible. The underwater co-efficient of dynamic friction of the Nano SCS is 0.026 in comparison to the 4.0 of regular neoprene. Less friction equals more speed, allowing you to fly past the competition without so much as a second thought to slow you down.
The Infinity Skin 2 inner lining of the Orca Men's Alpha Wetsuit provides a feeling of absolute freedom. Designed from high-elasticity nylon that incorporates unique bamboo fibers, this technology is used in the lining for greater flexibility in every stroke. It maintains body heat longer and reduces bad odors and the presence of bacteria in your neoprene. It is also composed of natural and environmentally sustainable materials to avoid skin irritation and to care for the environment.
- Durable and lightweight Yamamoto neoprene combines multiple high-quality panels
- 0.88 Free technology delivers on stretch without reducing your stamina
- Yamamoto 44 Cell provides optimal flexibility in the water
- Yamamoto 40 technology requires less force for optimal performance
- Nano Super Composite Skin (SCS) reduces friction to increase speed
- Hydrolite technology helps the wetsuit come off more easily for quick transitions
- Infinity Skin 2 liner provides greater flexibility in every stroke
- Ultimate Seal Collar uses laser cutting and inverse Velcro for reduced friction
- Feel the Water (FTW) panel allows you to feel the water with every stroke
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.