Maillot Jaune For Your Eyes
The Oakley Radar EV Path TdF Sunglasses improve upon the original Radar® with a taller lens for a field of view that extends higher, resulting in increased comfort and better peripheral vision. This limited Tour de France yellow colorway pays tribute to the TdF Race Leader's Jersey, worn by many of the greatest cyclists in history.
Lightweight and durable O Matter frame material is styled in a geometric design that is distinctly Oakley, and Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepad increase their grip with perspiration so they stay in place under any conditions.
The HDO® Plutonite® lens is precision manufactured to eliminate distortion for optical clarity like nothing else, and their above and beyond impact protection resists both high-mass and high-velocity collisions. This Path model features a smaller lens compared to the Radar EV Pitch to compliment most face sizes.
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
- Oakley performance shield lens technology with HDO®
- Prizm™ Road Black lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Protective hard case included
- 138 mm wide with 128 mm temples, lenses are 135.4 mm wide and 47.3 mm tall.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.