Designed with the recreational rider in mind, the Norco Storm 2 is a hardtail mountain bike for the masses. Available in 650B or 29” wheels, the Storm is the perfect ride for exploring new trails with family and friends. Take a spin on one and feel the difference: reliable braking, smooth, crisp shifting, and responsive handling - all in a lightweight design that will help you get the most from your ride, every time. The Storm makes it easy to find your next adventure.
- Frame Material: 6061 Alloy XC Frame.
- Fork: Suntour XCM HLO 100mm travel.
- Rear Shock: N/A.
- Headset: Zero Stack Headset.
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M2000 3x9.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TX800.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M-2000 9spd.
- Crankset: Prowheel MPE-901 9spd 40/30/22.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB.
- Cassette: Shimano Acera CS-HG2009 11/36 9spd.
- Chain: KMC Z99 9spd.
- Brakeset: Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic 160 / 160mm.
- Handlebar: X6 Alloy 720mm x 31.8.
- Stem: Alloy 80mm/70mm x 31.8.
- Saddle: Norco XC Saddle.
- Seatpost: Norco Alloy 31.6.
- Wheelset: N/A.
- Rims: WTB SX19 29"/27.5" DW Rims.
- Hubs: Joytech D341DSE Alloy Disc QR front/ Joytech D341TSE-HL Alloy Disc QR 9spd.
- Front Axle: Quick Release.
- Rear Axle: Quick Release.
- Tires: WTB Nineline 29 x 2.25/Beeline 27.5" x 2.25.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year limited.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.