Business up front, party out back.
The Knog PWR Rider Front Light was designed to keep you seen, safe, and fully-charged thanks to its versatile construction. This modular light features a high-powered light up front that uses an elliptical beam pattern to provide broad coverage, while out back lies a secret charging port, transforming the light into a 2,200 mAH powerbank. Keep your phone, cycling computer, or other battery-powered accessories charged once your commute is done. Knog designed the PWR Rider Front Light with 6 different light modes. But fear not, if you don't see a mode that fits your riding area, turn to the ModeMaker app and design your own.
The Knog PWR Rider Front Light includes the PWR Rider Light, Silicone mounting strap, and a USB Charging Cable.
- More than a light, this serves as a powerbank when the ride is done.
- 2,200 mAH Power Bank charge devices like cycling computers, phones, or other lights.
- Maximum output of 450 Lumens.
- Elliptical beam for wide view of road.
- With ModeMaker app, design additional modes for any PWR light.
- Single button operation.
Light modes / Burn times
- Max: 450 lumens / 2 hours.
- Mid: 190 lumens / 5.5 hours.
- Stamina: 50 lumens / 16 hours.
- Pulse: 320 lumens / 7 hours.
- Strobe Flash: 190 lumens / 10 hours.
- Eco-Flash: 50 lumens / 90 hours.