Whether your fall and winter riding plans include daily commuting or chasing KOMs on wet pavement, having the Men's Chrono Expert Thermal Bib Tight as the focal point of your kit will ensure you keep your riding season going. Featuring wind block panels and thermal fabric with DWR, these Giro bibs will keep you comfortable, dry, and ultimately, will help you beat back the chill of winter so you can pursue every adventure in total comfort.
Temperature regulation and moisture management are critical to your comfort in cold weather. Opt for high-performance, technical bike apparel with Giro's Chrono Expert Thermal Bib Tight.
Features & Specs:
- UPF 50+: A garment with a UPF of 50 allows just 1/50th of the sun's UV radiation to reach the skin, helping to protect skin against damage from the sun.
- Italian Fabric: Super RoubaixÂ® is a winter weight thermal performance knit that feels incredibly soft against skin, offers exceptional stretch, moves moisture efficiently and is breathable too.
- Reflective details: Enhance visibility at nighttime or in low-light conditions when illuminated by a light source, such as headlights, by returning the light back toward the original source and reaching the automobile driver's eye.
- Storage pockets: Carry your snacks, water bottle, and other essential items with you on the ride.
- Grippers: Help to prevent unwanted slipping and movement, keeping the garment in the right spot as you ride.
- Locking Ankle Zippers: Help seal out cold and moisture, and ensure that the hem stays in place even when you're wearing shoe covers, thick socks or winter shoes. They also make it easier to change into and out of the garment.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Long, comfortable bib tights
The fabrics are really nice, and the sizing works well for me. I bought a L and if anything they are slightly too long for my 34 inseam, but that's a refreshing change from so many tights that barely cover my ankles. I do get a little bit of bunching behind the knee, but its not uncomfortable. The chamois has been comfortable for 2 hour rides, which is about my limit in winter. The bib straps are wide and comfortable and I like the rear cargo pocket.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.