Fulcrum's Accessible Alloy Disc Racing Wheelset
This is the entry-level model of Fulcrum's Racing DB family, the Racing 6 Alloy Disc Wheelset guarantees performance and reliability at a price point that won't break the bank.
The great versatility of these wheels, whether training or on road rides with a gravel bike, is ensured by the new low profile 24mm aluminum rims and an inner rim channel of 20mm, with Fulcrum's 2 Way Fit system, which is always ready to go, tubed or tubeless.
- 700c tubeless ready alloy clincher wheelset
- Centerlock disc brake-specific design
- Aluminum alloy construction
- Rim height: 24mm front and rear
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- External rim width: 25mm
- Aluminum flange hubs
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Rounded, straight-pull spokes
- 24 spoke count, front and rear
- Available in 12x100/12x142 thru-axle
- Available in Shimano HG 11spd, XDR 12spd, and Campagnolo N3W versions
- Weight: 1780g
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.