All terrain versatility.
The ENVE G27 Gravel Wheelset is a purpose-built gravel wheelset designed explicitly for gravel riding and racing. Smaller in diameter and lighter in weight than its larger brother the G23, the G27 is designed for disc brakes and higher volume tires with a 27mm inner width and designed for tires marked 27.5 or 650b.
Featuring ENVE's Wide Hookless Bead, the G27 is armed against pinch flats with a larger more forgiving surface during bottom outs. With this rim technology, you can ride with the pressures you want, without limitations. With its molded bead-lock design for tubeless tires, the G27 provides confident riding over a variety of terrains.
This version includes the iconic Chris King R45CL Center Lock disc hubset, made right here in Portland, Oregon. Both hubs feature an extremely lightweight hub body paired with a 6-bolt rotor mount. With the front hub, heat-treated steel bearings sit inside surgical-grade steel races for a smooth rolling, highly efficient riding experience. Designed to roll fast out of the box, as the R45D's bearing tracks burnish these hubs actually spin faster, and with a fully-serviceable rebuildable design, the R45D's are designed for a lifetime of use, and built-to-last. Out back, the iconic 45-tooth RingDrive system provides lightning-fast engagement with virtually no drag.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 650b/27.5".
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 25mm.
- Rim Width: 27mm (internal), 35.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock.
- Hubs: Chris King R45CL.
- Front Axle: Quick release, convertible.
- Rear Axle: Quick release, convertible.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Five year, Limited Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee.
- Claimed Weight: 591g Front / 685g Rear / 1,276g Wheelset.
- Also available with DT Swiss 240 hubs.