Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Life behind bars isn't so bad.
The Easton EC90 SLX is comprised of advanced carbon construction for Eastonâ€™s lightest road bar to-date. This handlebar features Eastonâ€™s new MCD shape technology for a unique ride quality and comfort. TaperWallâ„¢ technology and Intelligent Flexibility team up to deliver a perfectly tuned bar that weighs just 195-grams. Shimano, SRAM, or Campagnolo levers can be positioned for a smooth transition on the tops and into the bend, with cables wrapped neatly in the barâ€™s designed recesses.
- Easton's lightest road bar yet, featuring an advanced construction using EC90 carbon.
- TaperWallâ„¢ technology strategically controls wall thickness for optimal weight and stiffness balance.
- Intelligent Flexibility technology allows the bar to flex where needed for optimal comfort.
- Claimed weight: 195g.
- Available widths (center to center at hoods): 38-, 40-, 42-, 44-, and 46cm.
- Reach: 80mm.
- Drop: 125mm.
- Claimed weight: 195g (42cm).