Precision Campagnolo 12spd Shifting in an Affordable Package
The Campagnolo Chorus 12 Front Derailleur enters the realm of twelve-speed with the same technological advantages as its pricier counterparts, but with a more functionally basic approach. Weighing in at only 8 grams over the Super Record, the weight penalty is minimal at most.
The derailleur offers the same refined cable pull ratio, when paired with new cockpit controls, provides exceptional micro-adjustments of the derailleur position. This trim feature enables you to access all 24 gear combinations of the 12-speed cassette with minimal chain rub.
As with the new Record and Super Record, the Chorus 12 derailleur gets a longer pull arm, improving leverage and smoothing upshifts. The inner cage is also modified to work better with the narrower 12-speed chain and chainrings. Simple alloy construction keeps shifts crisp, stiff and silent. The derailleur offers two cable positions to maximize frame compatibility and keep routing tidy. Finally, the derailleur is rated to clear 32mm tires to accommodate modern road plus formats.
- Compatible with all 12-speed mechanical Record, Super Record, and Chorus drivetrains.
- Campy's crisp-shifting front derailleur for Chorus 12-speed
- Aluminum keeps weight down, while keeping shifts precise
- Longer leverage arm offers quick shifts with less effort
- Weighs just 8g over Super Record at a fraction of price
- Dual-cable anchor points improve cable routing options
- Improved clearance for 32mm tires in most situations
- Weight: 87g
- Body: Aluminum
- Pull type: bottom
- Braze on
- Gearing: 2x12
- Recommended use: road
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.