My firsr pair of cargo bibs, but my second pair of PI Intervals. Same high compression i liked, with added benefit of more breatheable panels and, of course, pockets!
PI makes other cargos, but i like the angled pocket design and contrasting cool panel and aesthetic on the intervals better - great purchase, highly recommend!
1. They run small, which had never been an issue w/ P.I before.
2. The "no seam" gimmick on the straps & legs just make them feel really really weak, like they could rip any moment AND makes the straps roll & tangle every time.
3. Straps are too narrow, after you unroll them & smooth out, the instant you move or bend they roll inward on your shoulders, even while in bike i had to adjust my straps.
4. Pockets are absolutely worthless. Way too small & such a small opening you need to use two finger pincher move. (And the tightness crushed anything i could fit in there. Cell phone didn't fit.
5. Chamois is still just a 2.5 hour ride... max. It's better than entry level, but don't expect to do century for 5-7 hours.
I buy another pair of these whenever they go on sale, love them. they fit as labeled, love the cargo pockets, I ride mostly gravel, these are great for long rides and short rides they allow me to wear non cycling tops.