30th Anniversary Super-9 Disc Brake Rear Wheel
Zipp's 30th Anniversary Super-9 Disc Rear Wheel offers impressive aerodynamics, power transfer, stiffness, lightweight, and durability -- all with the convenience and low rolling resistance of a clincher. This wheel features heat-resistant Carbon Clincher technology wherein an advanced resin effectively tolerates the spikes in heat caused by braking to ensure reliability and stopping power.
Features & Specs:
- ABLC technology.
- Weight: 1175g.
- Max rider weight: 275lbs.
- Hub Used: 177DD.
- Brake Compatibility: Disc (Center Lock).
- Brake Track Width (center): 26.4mm.
- Max Width: 27.5mm.
- Internal Width: 17.25mm.
- Max Tire Presssure: 125psi (8.62bar).
- 10/11-speed compatible hub.
- XDR Compatible.
- Track Adaptable.
- Driver Body Type: SRAM/Shimano Road.
- Rotor Interface: Center Locking.
- Tubeless: No.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.