Versatile Speed Weaponry.
Taking their Zipp 302 V1 and adding in a Centerlock compatible hubset, these wheels provide Zipp-level speed and ride quality at a more attainable price than ever. The 45mm deep carbon fiber rims are made in the Zipp factory in Indianapolis and assembled by hand, allowing Zipp 100% control over manufacturing, ensuring the utmost quality that has given Zipp the well-earned reputation they have.
Basing their design on the iconic 303 wheelset, the Zipp 302's feature a smooth carbon rim designed and optimized for low aerodynamic drag, providing precise and reliable handling in all riding conditions, even crosswinds. Like all of Zipp's carbon rims, the 302's were handcrafted in their Indianapolis factory, providing complete control over every stage in the manufacturing process to ensure that the finished product meets Zipp's quality standards. Taking their finished 302 rim, Zipp hand assembles them to their brand new Centerlock-compatible 76D/176D hubset with 24 front / 24 rear Belgian Sapim CX Sprint spokes for a stiff, responsive wheelset. For easy maintenance and cleaning, the hubset's axle end caps and rear freehub can be removed without tools for quick, easy cleaning and thru-axle compatibility.
The Zipp 302 Carbon Disc Brake V1 Wheelset includes Zipp valve extenders and Zipp rim tape.
- Claimed weight: 785g front / 910g rear / 1695g wheelset.
- Rim depth: 45mm.
- Internal rim width: 16.25mm.
- 24 front / 24 rear Belgian Sapim CX Sprint J-bend spokes.
- 302 smooth carbon fiber rims are optimized for low aerodynamic drag and predictable handling.
- Replaceable axle end caps for thru-axle compatibility.
- SRAM XDR driver body available separately.