King of the course.
Bringing a rim shape inspired by their Firecrest 202 rims, the new Zipp 30 Course Wheelset delivers the performance Zipp is known for at a price-point that leaves room for race entry fees. This 26mm deep alloy clincher features a tubeless-ready rim design that measures 21mm wide internally. This wider rim design delivers a more stable ride with improved handling and responsiveness, while simultaneously reducing aerodynamic drag. Down below, Zipp's 77/177 hubset features an optimized flange geometry for a lightweight, robust hub that spins up quick and gets the power to the pavement – fast.
Also available in a disc brake-specific version.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 26mm.
- Rim Width: 21mm (internal), 25mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Drivetrain compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11.
- Hubs: Zipp 77/177.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim® Secure Lock.
- Spoke Count: 18 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Two years.