Stop The Drop
Wolf Tooth 107 BCD Chainrings for SRAM Cranks are compatible with most new SRAM 1x road cranks that use the 107 BCD spider, including the SRAM AXS Power Meter Spider. This chainring uses the patented Wolf Tooth Drop-Stop B Wide/Narrow tooth profile that is optimized for drop bar bikes.
- Fits 107 BCD for SRAM Cranks
- Drop-Stop technology prevents dropped chains. On Wolf Tooth's patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris while reducing friction.
- Cranks that use the 107 BCD spider also use the SRAM 8-bolt interface, which is compatible with Wolf Tooth Direct Mount Chainrings for SRAM 8-Bolt
- Chainline is determined by the crank model. See manufacturer specs for chainline.
- 36t chainring will not work with the 107 BCD Quarq Power Meter
- Use Drop-Stop B for all SRAM Eagle, SRAM Road and Transmission (T-Type) Flattop chains, 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd KMC, Connex, Wippermann, Campagnolo.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Weight: 36t - 68g | 38t - 72g | 40t - 79g | 42t - 78g | 44t - 90g
- Made in the USA
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.