Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Versatile hitch-mounted bike rack does it all
The Thule EasyFold XT 2 Hitch Rack is a fully foldable, compact, and easy-to-use hitch-mounted bike rack for all types of bikes.
Features & Specs:
- Fully foldable for convenient mounting, handling, and storage
- High load capacity enabling transport of e-bikes and heavy mountain bikes
- Adjustable pump buckles with extra-long wheel straps for easy fastening of wheels. Fat bike capable up to 4.7"
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms with lockable Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that click when optimal torque is reached
- Large distance between wheel holders enabling transport of sturdy bikes with large wheel bases
- Easy trunk access even with bikes mounted, thanks to smart foot pedal tilt
- Ergonomic transport of the bike rack thanks to carrying handles
- Foldable bike loading ramp integrates into rack for convenient storage (included)
- Lock your bikes to the bike rack and your bike rack to the receiver (locks included)
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great carrier for e-Bikes
8 of 8 customers found this review helpful.
So far I'm quite pleased with this rack. Our two e-bikes weigh over 55 pounds each, so I needed a carrier that could accommodate a lot of weight. The rack itself is quite lightweight, and I'm able to install it in the hitch by myself. It folds up to suitcase size and can easily be stored in the back of my wagon when we've reached our destination, or rolled away like a rollerbag on its wheels. I tried using the ramps at first, but found them to be clumsy and unnecessary. The bikes feel sturdily-locked, and they're definitely not going anywhere when they're all strapped in. Not an inexpensive purchase, but well worth it given the cost of the bikes it's carrying, and the ease of use.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.