A remote-adjustable magnetic resistance unit and a 3.6 lb flywheel give the Tacx Blue Motion Trainer realistic road feel in a compact, simple setup. Simply use the included quick-release to clamp in road or mountain bikes equipped with traditional quick-release rear wheels, and spin away with up to 950 watts of resistance. The magnetic operation means it needs no external power, and by using the handlebar-mounted remote, the magnets can be moved to 10 different positions to seamlessly adjust the resistance while riding.
- Neodymium magnetic operation
- 10 position handlebar-mounted remote resistance adjuster
- 3.6 lb flywheel for realistic road feel
- 950 watt maximum resistance
- Folds down for easy storage
- Includes quick release and front wheel support
- Claimed weight is 22.3 lbs