Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter. Featuring Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment, Stages believes that consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings regardless of the environmental conditions. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level which means that you can trust the data produced by their system.
The new Gen 3 single-sided Stages Power meter for Cannondale Si Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive-side Cannondale Si crank arm and is compatible with existing Cannondale Hollowgram Si crank models - 2014 or newer and Hollowgram SiSL2 cranks.
Features & Specs:
- ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset.
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution.
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength.
- Low profile housing design with robust door interface.
- Only adds 15g to base crank arm.
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power measurement range from 0 - 5000 Watts
- Cadence measurement range from 10-220 rpm
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- This Cannondale Si Stages Power meter is compatible with existing Cannondale Hollowgram Si crank models - 2014 or newer and Hollowgram SiSL2 cranks.
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Whats in the box:
- Single, non-drive side crank arm with power meter installed.
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery.
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.
- User Guide