Silca Sicuro Carbon Bottle Cage
The Silca Sicuro Carbon Bottle Cage is produced using a highly optimized carbon lay-up that delivers exceptional bottle access and retention along with unique slotted mounting eyelets which allow fore/aft adjustability on the bike. Designed for the uncompromising cyclist that wants the very best in bottle security, lightweight materials, and longevity with the sleek look of a carbon bottle cage.
- Comes with two of Silca's premium titanium mounting screws. Each screw is machined complete in one operation from 6Al/4V titanium on a Swiss Lathe.
- Unidirectional Omni-ply layup with viscoelastic damping polymer
- Exceptional bottle retention
- Extended adjustment mounting - up to 16mm fore/aft
- Low-profile 6-4 titanium mounting screws (1.5 grams each)
- Weight - 26 grams w/o screws
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Strong Hold Bottle Cage
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Added 2 of these to a custom gravel bike build I did consisting of a Jamis S1 Renegade frameset. Have done a couple gravel rides around the are and so far no bottle launching. One thing I will say is to may sure you use blue loctite as the bolts did come loose after I took the bottle in and out a couple of times.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.