2-bike Fork-Mount Bike Rack
The SeaSucker Mini Bomber 2 Bike Rack comes standard with Universal Huske Fork Mount upgrade, with 9mm plugs and quick-release skewer.
The Mini Bomber is probably the most versatile model from SeaSucker This 2-bike fork-mount rack is designed to attach to your car's roof, trunk, or your SUV's back glass. The HDPE body flexes to conform to your car's curves. With four 6" SeaSucker vacuum mounts, this rack has plenty of muscle. Fits on virtually any car. Minimal assembly required.
Handbuilt in the USA, the SeaSucker Talon passes innumerable product tests before going on the market.
- Holds 2 bicycles – up to 45 lbs each.
- Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
- Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
- 3/4" thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability.
- Two HUSKE Universal fork mounts with 9mm plugs.
- Additional plug sizes are available for purchase.
- SeaSucker 6" vacuum mounts on body (Each cup is pull-rated for 210 lbs).
- Size: Approx. 27" x 8" footprint.
- Weight: Approx. 12 lbs.
In the Box:
- Mini Bomber 2-Bike Rack
- (2) Universal Fork Mount with 9mm plugs.
- (2) Rear Wheel Straps 22 inches (can accommodate most fat bike tires).
- Spare SeaSucker pump.
- (2) Crank Arm Straps (prevents pedals from contacting roof).
- 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Nothing Like losing $10,000 worth of Bicycles going down the road at 80mph
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Really sucks! and then pops off after going down the road 120 miles at 80 mph. Classic way to lose all your bicycles and watch in your rearview mirror as other cars run over them and you get sued by each driver for damages to their vehicles.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.