EXP Series Anything Cradle with Straps
The Anything Cradle is designed to be a superior bikepacking solution to the dry bag and strap or handlebar rolls that folks have been accepting for years.
The placement of the Anything Cradle holds your gear away from your bars. This creates room for cables and housing without fear of kinking, stressing, or otherwise damaging them. Your cockpit is free to remain adjusted as you prefer. Anything Cradle Straps are the perfect width for the Anything Cradle, but can also be used to strap stuff down on racks or wherever the heck you want to strap stuff. They cinch tight but easily release tension with a push of the buckle. Carry a couple with you for your planned or unplanned strapping needs.
- Modular system, use Salsa's EXP Series Dry Bags for the perfect carrying system or your own dry bag with a ladder strap system
- Works with or without front pouch
- "Ladder Lock" 3-slot strap weave design that eliminates straps from slipping
- Compatible with 31.8mm diameter drop bar and mountain handlebars
- Extremely versatile
- Weight: 420g with hardware, max. load weight: 8 lb (3.7 kg)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.