Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Rolf Prima's ELAN Wheelset is a 700c tubeless compatible clincher wheelset, made of lightweight alloy. They're designed to fly up hills, accelerate quickly, and withstand the rigors of training and racing. There are 20 Sapim Laser round spokes, front and back. The T2 High Engagement hubs deliver gratifyingly rapid engagement.
Features & Specs:
- Weight: 1345g (front - 585g, rear - 760g).
- Spokes: 20/20; Sapim Laser, round.
- Brake type: Rim.
- Rim Depth: 22mm.
- Rim Width (max): 23mm, internal 19.5mm.
- Hubset: TdF4.4 w/ T2 High Engagement.
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo 10/11-speed.
- Recommended tire size: 25 to 62mm.
- Includes: rim strips and QR set.