Reynolds' AR58/62 X Disc Brake Wheelset are individually optimized for front and rear. The front is narrower to reduce frontal area and shaped to deliver stable crosswind handling. The rear is built with a 21mm rim channel to fit wider tires for reduced rolling resistance while the 61mm height provides maximum aerodynamic efficiency.
Features & Specs:
- Wide, tubeless ready rim.
- 100% CNC machined hubs.
- Size: 700c.
- Spokes: Sapim Cx-sprint bladed; alloy nipples.
- Spoke Count: 24/24.
- Material: Carbon fiber.
- Front Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 28mm (external).
- Rear Rim Width: 21mm (internal), 30mm (external).
- Rim Depth: 58mm (front), 62mm (rear).
- Hubs: Reynold - 10-degree engagement.
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock.
- Front Axle Spacing: 12x100 & 15x100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately).
- Rear Axle Spacing: 12x142 (Included), QR 135 & 12x135 (Available Separately).