Reynolds' AR29 X Disc Brake Wheelset is a carbon fiber road bike wheelset featuring a 21mm tubeless ready rim channel that can fit a wide range of modern tires. The 30mm overall rim width ensures they are plenty stiff to stand up to explosive sprints and rail through high-speed turns. The AR29 X comes with 12x100 front axle spacing, 12x142 rear axle spacing, and uses centerlock rotors.
Features & Specs:
- Tubeless ready rim.
- Wider rim shapes have been optimized for crosswind stability.
- Material: Carbon fiber Ctg2 brake track.
- Size: 700c.
- Width: 21mm (internal), 29.5mm (external).
- Depth: 30mm.
- Sapim Sprint Spokes w/ brass nipples.
- Spoke Count: 24/24.
- Hub: Reynolds Allroads Hubs - 10-degree engagement.
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock.
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd, Campy or SRAM XD-R.
- Front Axle Spacing: 12x100 & 15x100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately).
- Rear Axle Spacing: 12x142 (Included), QR 135 & 12x135 (Available Separately).
- Wheelset Weight: 1,455g.