Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Quarq SRAM RED/Force AXS Power Meter Spider 107BCD
The power meter upgrade for SRAM RED/Force ETAP AXS crankset and X-SYNC Road Chainrings or SRAM Force Chainrings
- AXS enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+ compatible
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and are not affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Uses a common CR2032 battery that last for 200 riding hours and changes without tools
- Chainrings sold separately
- DZERO: Quarq's next-generation DZero power meter platform is named for the D0 Experiment, one of sciences most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light. With a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke, and software advances, DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology.
- AXS: AXS is SRAM's new electronic integration platform that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS App allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.