Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Train smarter and discover the winner within yourself with Polar Vantage V GPS Watch, a premium multisport watch designed for pro athletes – and for anyone who trains like a pro. If you’re looking for a high-end waterproof companion for triathlon or marathon training, Polar Vantage V is the perfect match. Featuring Polar's new Precision Prime wrist-based heart rate sensor, the Vantage V monitors your heart rate even in the most demanding conditions. With Polar's proprietary algorithm, the Polar Vantage V accurately measures running power from the wrist – no additional foot pods or sensors needed. Using Polar's Polar Flow platform, all of your data is readily available and easily viewable for you or your coach.
- Polar Precision Prime wrist-based heart rate sensor provides highly accurate heart rate data.
- Smart Coaching features like VO2 max, Training Load, Running Power, Recovery Pro, & more.
- Always-On 1.2" 240 x 240 color touch display with Gorilla Glass.
- Integrated GPS & GLONASS tracking. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- 40 hour battery life in Training Mode.
- Polar Flow Platform for easy data management, insight, and training assistance.