Polar Vantage M GPS Watch
The Polar Vantage M GPS Watch is an all-around multisport and running GPS watch with wrist-based HR, lightweight and waterproof construction, and over 130 customizable sports profiles.
Polar's next-level Polar Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology measures heart rate from the wrist using a combination of optical heart rate and skin contact measurement in order to prevent erroneous readings.
Challenge your limits
Using the online app, Polar Flow, you can plan workouts, analyze data in greater detail, and share with friends or your coach. The Polar M Vantage GPS Watch effortlessly matches to any outfit thanks to its changeable wristband ‒ choose a couple from Polar selection of bands or use any band with 22mm spring bars.
- Polar Vantage M multisport watch
- Charge cable
- User manual
- Information note.
Features & Specs:
- Up to 130 customizable sports profiles.
- Sleep Plus™ tracking.
- Running Index with VO2 Max.
- Polar Flow integration & compatible with other training apps like Strava or TrainingPeaks.
- Integrated GPS & GLONASS.
- Assisted GPS for fast fix times.
- Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity.
- Battery life up to 30 hrs in training mode.
- 230 mAh Li-pol battery.
- Custom USB cable for charging and data sync.
- Time, date, and alarm with snooze.
- Compatible with Polar BLE heart rate sensors.
- Waterproof (WR30).
- Always-on color display.
- Display size 1.2 inches
- Resolution: 240 x 240.
- Wristband sizing: S - 130-175mm; M/L - 140-210mm (circumference).
- Weight: 45 g.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Triathlons and in training
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.