There are days when you need to brave cold and the elements. The Pearl Izumi Interval AmFIB jacket provides the necessary wind–proof, water–resistant protection to do it all in comfort. This re–engineered jacket is now 50% more breathable than a traditional softshell jacket to keep you drier than ever before. Two chest vents allow you to dial ventilation on the move and a draft flap keeps the wind from penetrating the full two–way Vision zipper. Internal wrist gaskets prevent cold air from running up the sleeves to cause a chill while the drop–tail rear hem protects against road spray on wet days.
Features & Specs:
- ELITE 3–layer AmFIB® Softshell fabric is windproof, water–resistant and breathable.
- Weatherproof foam coat layer is 50% more breathable than typical membranes.
- Two zippered chest vents increase active ventilation to your core during high aerobic outputs.
- Full–length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth.
- 2–way Vislon® zipper allows ease of use and quick ventilation options.
- Internal wrist gasket seals in warmth.
- Quick–access single zippered rear pocket keeps valuables safe and dry.
- BioViz® high visibility colors and reflective elements.
- Main Body: 100% polyester
- Semi–Form fit
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great jacket. It will keep you warm!
2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
I love this jacket! It keeps me warm even if the temperature drops down to freezing levels. I usually put two layers of long sleeve compression shirts underneath the jacket.
The jacket is water resistant but I never tested it during heavy rain.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.