Street Style, Trail Versatile
Jorts may look hip, but they're not nearly as comfortable and functional for long days in the saddle as the new Pearl Izumi Men's Expedition Shell Short.
This slim short is constructed from lightweight, high-stretch fabric that makes it easy to access the thigh cargo pockets on our Expedition Shorts should you choose to wear them underneath.
They added an articulated waistband for long haul comfort and zippered side pocket to keep your smartphone close at hand. And should things get rowdy, permanent PI Dry® technology shrugs off spray from tires and stream crossings.
- Pedal to Zero™: Going by bike 18mi / 29km offsets the climate impact of this garment
- High-stretch, durable fabric made with recycled Nylon
- Single-button fly closure
- Side zippered Trail Access pocket with front hand pockets
- PI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- Slim fit
- 10" inseam
- Shipped rolled to reduce plastic packaging; wash to remove wrinkling
- Short: 78% recycled nylon, 22% elastane / Pocket Bags: 100% polyester
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.