Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Folding Work Stands for Bikes up to 80 lbs
The PCS-9.3 is a basic folding bicycle work stand designed and built for the home mechanic — a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning, and repair. Features 18" (460 mm) of height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation, positioning all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing.
The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with a locking support yoke and upgraded internals for extra dependability. The PCS-9.3 is able to hold up to 80 lbs. (36 kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes.*
The PCS-9.3 quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion. The PCS-9.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop.
The main upgrade found on the PCS-9.3 (as opposed to the PCS-9.2) is the addition of a spring button that prevents the legs from folding once the stand is fully upright, even if the adjustment knob is not properly tightened. The clamp and jaw covers have also been revised to allow for more secure engagement on tubes as small as 7/8", which would include most dropper posts. Several internal parts are also upgraded to be stronger and allow smoother operation.
- Fully adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Maximum weight capacity: 80 lbs. (36 kg)
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (990 mm–1450 mm)
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (920 mm x 920 mm x 1210 mm)
- Folds down to 44" x 14.5" (1140 mm x 370 mm)
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg)
- #2848A quick-release collar with accessory pods required for use of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder or 106 Work Tray
- *NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-9.3 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.