So aero it shaved off the "e".
Oakley's new three-offering line of helmets is designed to offer aerodynamic performance that doesn't skimp on quality-of-life improving features, like seamless optics integration and an optimal 360° fit. With the ARO7, Oakley set out to become the weapon of choice for aero-minded racers who line up for time trials or triathlons, stepping up the commitment to aero over their ARO5, or the well-ventilated, lightweight ARO3.
Up front, the first thing you'll notice about the ARO7 is the large integrated visor. Featuring a seamless magnetic attachment, the ARO7 comes with two visors to meet a variety of light conditions. The one thing that doesn't change between the models is the uncompromising safety offered by the lightweight helmet's design, and augmented by the MIPS Brain Protection System. This low-friction barrier reduces rotational forces that occur from angled impacts, offering added protection while out on the road. With optical integration in mind, the ARO5's minimally-vented body provides a conveniently secure storage place for your glasses when they're not needed, and with the BOA FS1-S fit system, the textile-like TX1 lace sits flush with your head for an uncompromised fit.
The Oakley ARO7 is currently out of stock at Oakley and on back-order, and as such our inventory is delayed until February, 2019. We apologize for the unexpected delay.
- The weapon of choice for TTs or Triathlons, this ultra-aero helmet is inspired by racecar forms.
- Integrated magnetically-attached visor reduces fatigue and improves aero performance.
- MIPS Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces on the brain resulting from angled impacts.
- BOA FS1-S 360° Fit System is height adjustable, and sits flush with the head for seamless eyewear integration.
- X-STATIC browpad is moisture wicking and anti-microbial for the ultimate in comfort.
- Includes Prizm Road and Clear visors.
- Claimed weight: 410 grams.